Google+ House Revivals: Retro Christmas Elves!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Retro Christmas Elves!

Who doesn't love these funny little retro elves?  I scored a bag full of these little guys at the Goodwill for $1.99!

I'm thinking cool retro wreath?


Probably won't happen this year.  As my "studio" consists of a cardboard box and the two square feet available when I shove my keyboard out of the way.  But next year, when the renovation on our beach house is finished, I'm definitely doing something with these little guys.


Look at these little faces!


And the sweet little Dresden paper accents.


I wonder how long these guys have been packed away in someone's attic?


They still have their little Made in Japan stickers.


For now, they will be packed away -- waiting for the new house and the new work space.


Happy Christmas crafting (and thrifting)!


This post is linked to:
Colorado Lady's Vintage Thingie Thursday